Joskos Solutions is currently seeking to recruit a Personal Assistant to support the Managing Director. This is an exciting opportunity for someone that can handle a fast paced environment and wants to progress in their career.
The ideal candidate is either an experienced PA or a graduate who wants to start a career and fast track their corporate career. As the founder of Joskos (an education-only company) our MD invites applications from bright, hungry, keen and can-do individuals who can demonstrate commitment to personal growth and team success. PA experience isn’t essential, the right attitude, ownership, focus and ability to communicate effectively definitely is.
Joskos is one of the UK’s fastest growing education technology businesses and esteemed winner of multiple ICT industry awards. Our company prides itself on providing exceptional end to end ICT solutions fit for education businesses.
As a PA your responsibilities will include:
- PA will also be managing the MD’s Inbox, dealing with all incoming emails, ensuring that all urgent requests are promptly picked up, responded to and actioned
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and occasionally travelling to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests and handling them when appropriate.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the MD is well prepared for meetings.
- Advanced MS Office skills to produce documents and presentations
- Supporting the MD in culture building activities and communications with key partners and clients
PA will need to show evidence of the following
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative, proactive with a positive and can do attitude
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
Please note that if you are successful you will be required to satisfy pre-employment screening checks.
Joskos is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to complete a DBS form in line with Section 115 of the Police Act 1997.