Job Title: Sales Manager
Salary: Competitive + Uncapped Commission
Location: Kentish Town
The potential to join and manage the sales team in one of the fastest growing EFA ICT Services Providers in the Education ICT Sector and recognised through our recent award of BETT 2016 ICT Company of the Year. We are currently looking for a highly dynamic and capable sales manager with a proven track record of success, looking to join a rapidly expanding organisation, that is keen to not only develop their role but also their career, as be part of our exciting journey.
As Sales Manager you will report to the Commercial Manager, and will lead and manage the internal and field sales team across account management and business development disciplines. You will be expected to deliver world class coaching and training to your team on consultative selling, through regular and frequent shadowing sessions.
As an expert in consultative selling, ideally in the Education Sector, you will aggressively lead sales activity, accountable for achieving Revenue, Gross Profit and Site targets. This will include developing the sales team’s understanding of customer needs, requirements and issues, the competitive landscape and perfecting sales strategies and win themes. As a major reseller and solutions provider, Knowledge and expertise in liaising and developing sales strategies with major technology manufacturers and distributors is crucial to Joskos’ growth aspirations. Leveraging commercial partnerships is a key component to Joskos’ strategy.
Your role will require the ability to identify key market trends, opportunities and initiatives, with the aim of significantly growing Joskos’ market share and order intake, and directing and managing the sales team to support this. The account management and business development disciplines will have specific retention, growth and new site targets, and your role is to ensure these are delivered year on year, dislodging incumbent suppliers with clear value propositions.
· Exceed Gross Profit and Revenue targets
· Ensure the sales team are proactively promoting and selling the Joskos portfolio of managed services, services, solutions and products
· Creating and delivering sales strategies for the account and business development strategies
· Proactively managing the sales team, ensuring they have the right level of sales skills, knowledge and experience to deliver the sales strategy
· Ensure 12-month pipeline of sales opportunities are managed in an effective, efficient and timely manner through accurate forecasting and detailed reviews
· Working with Marketing and Strategic Partners to deliver sales strategies’
· Steering and managing significant lead generation to support and exceed target
· Identifying and contributing to market insight and trends to inform propositions and got to market strategies
· Detailed plans created for account and business development targeting key stakeholders and maximising key opportunities
· Identify and instigate Joskos sales best practises and guidelines
· Sharing new/key information with the wider sales team to enable peers and team to be successful
· Working closely with Service Delivery and Projects to ensure customers are satisfied and opportunities are maximised across the business
· Attend conferences, seminars and exhibitions as required
Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
· Strong management skills
· Experience and track record of Business Development & Account Management sales
· Results orientation and achievement with demonstrable performance against targets and KPIs
· Excellent sales skills and ideally educational sector knowledge
· Excellent communicating and influencing skills
· Detailed approach to Planning & Organising
· Outstanding commercial judgement and decision making
· Excellent financial awareness
· A degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject
· The ability to think and act strategically; with customers and within the business
· Excellent written, numerical and presentation skills
· Strong alignment to Joskos’ core values; People, Growth, Service, Integrity & Excellence, Education & Making a Tangible Difference and Solution Focused
Please, if you are interested and feel that your experience and skills match our requirements, apply for this position ASAP! We will start conducting the interviews from next week. You can also join us in LinkedIn at Joskos Solutions HR Team to be in touch in the future.
- Excellent Base salary
- Uncapped commission
Joskos is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to complete a DBS form in line with Section 115 of the Police Act 1997.